Learn where to find the different storage compartments in your Toyota Camry
List of storage features
- Auxiliary boxes
- Glove box
- Bottle holders/door pockets
- Cup holders
- Console box
- Auxiliary box/open tray
- Coin holder (if equipped)
- Unlock with the key (vehicles without a smart key system) or mechanical key (vehicles with a smart key system)
- Lock with the key (vehicles without a smart key system) or mechanical key (vehicles with a smart key system)
- Open (pull lever)
The glove box light turns on when the tail lights are on.
Push the knob.
Coin holder (if equipped)
Pull the lever to open.
- When storing a bottle, close the cap.
- The bottle may not be stored depending on its size or shape.
Put the cap on before stowing a bottle. Do not place open bottles in the bottle holders, or glass or paper cups containing liquid. The contents may spill and glass cups may break.
Type A (if equipped)
Push the lid.
Type B (if equipped)
Push the tray forward until it locks.
Push the tray forward to release the lock and the tray will automatically close.
When small items are placed on top of the tray (type C)
The tray can be opened while small items are placed on it.
Grocery bag hooks
To prevent damage to the hooks, do not apply too much load to the hooks.